This is a minor, though important, change.
It is now fixed and tested on Windows XP Pro. We did not remember that there still people (developers) using Windows
We have not changed the release on sourceforge, it remains 3.0, but we have removed the binary and source files named 3.0 and uploaded new ones with version number 3.0.01:
We have also added a new binary file called openbasemovil-3.0.01-buildtools.zip that contains only the jar files for the build tools, so to fix the bug in the binary distribution you can download only this one and override the libraries in the 3.0 files.
Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your help.
PS: Try Ubuntu! you wont be disappointed.